Sunday, August 29, 2010

Calling All Comets!


Crow's Ear Farm's 4th foal born is now coming 2 in January.  He is by Comet Shine and out of my beautiful mare Paul's Accolades which can be seen on the Horses for Sale page on this blog.  He is exceptional.  He has that Comet trademark of Movement and rambunctious behavior known to that bloodline.  I do believe this yearling will be extraordinary as one of our future event prospects.  I am in the process of 'breaking' him now because he desperately needs a job and is bored sitting and watching all his older pasture mates get out daily.  
We have begun with saddling and tightening his girth and now he has been introduced to the bridle and long lining.  I have got up in the irons briefly straddling his back and he seems very cooperative, surprisingly so!!!  I really can't wait to get him started and out on the trails.  I am very excited about our future "star"!  He is a BIG BOY now!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment