Friday, November 12, 2010

Return from VA and reflecting for a few moments...

I returned back to Georgetown a few days ago and had a wonderful time with my daughter Laine.  I was able to help get her new Edgewood barn squared away and traveled with my little co-partner Delilah to all of Laine's lessons daily.  We were disappointed in not boarding the plane to Pau, France but horses have their own agenda and we as riders/trainers/owners understand and realize there is another day.  It was a small bump in the road that was just at a terrible time on our highway!  Better things to come next year....we are already underway planning and looking to that wide open road ahead.  I believe that is Life in general and not just narrowed to Horses!
Thank you to all our Team Crow's Ear Friends and family who helped finance, pack, make travel plans and help us undergo the last minute task!  Ofcourse we could never do this without all of your support.  Thank you.

On this page are a couple pictures of Laine teaching, my baby Delilah and a photographic moment riding my William of Orange in the mountains on the Georgetown divide!

No comments:

Post a Comment