Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Over Salt Lake City

and have so many beautiful memories of the trip I took last month hauling across this wonderful country with my daughter eastward, my folks westward.  Seeing the views from my Delta window gives me another vast white cloudy horizon than the Hwy 80 desert mountain view.  Gorgeous.

Stella, my mom and dad and I will be arriving in Dallas within a 2 hour window and we will be on the road again heading east on 20 to join my amazing kid.  

I will keep this page updated each closing day with pics and results.  Those of you that follow Laine and I and Crow's Ear Farm will get first hand information on our progress!

I will be posting more horses for sale especially those being Raptor Force heading for his first 1* in November and our latest jewel, Genius To Go!
Both horses are upper level athletes and absolutely will belong in a very competitive barn!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment