Thursday, February 13, 2014

What an incredible 5 days in Florida!

With all the celebration dinners of Laine's 30th birthday AND Ocala Horse Trials, my visit could not have been more full!  I even lucked out if you will, and had my purse stolen (along with Laine's groom Lauren Sherrill) and managed to find it in the woods with just the $50 taken!!!!  All of my ID and credit cards were in tact as well as Lauren's!  Beware all of us competitors and LOCK your vehicles at shows!

I will be looking at a new horse to put in our barn I think is going to be a BIG asset to CEF standing 15.2hh!!  Pictures to follow of this lovely 4 yr. grey TB gelding as he climbs his way up the Tevis trails and onto a new career!!!!  

I will add a few poignant photos of my wonderful trip 
and have all of you enjoy some of the highlight moments that were special as soon as I can figure out how to upload the pictures from this IPad!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment