Tuesday, March 4, 2014

RED HILLS bound!!!!!!!!

It's that time again where Laine and I rise from our scanty little Motel 6 room and hurry off to the breathtaking Red Hills botanical gardens venue.  There we are greeted by the most friendly and hospitable volunteers who are second to none of the famous Krispy Kreme donut and Starbuck's coffee tent!  Our day begins!!!!!!!  I will share photos as I take them though it has been a bit problematic loading them onto this site. 

Laine and Al have been in training since January in Ocala and not only honing their jumping and dressage skills, but sticking to a strict regiment to ensure this coming season's success.  A top 5 placing at Rolex this year would greatly help our chances of gaining a spot on the WEG team this year in Normandy, France.

I will update and post very shortly results and pictures after daughter Laine can help me load them up!!!!

Until then kick and read on!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment