Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lil Primitivo and I had such an AMAZING time in VA and....


under the expert and loving guidence of my daughter Laine Ashker in prep for our final event @ VHT.
I had a wonderful 2 weeks of lessons and the support of my bestie friends cheeering me on and making new memories I shall never forget.  
The LEA crew of Lauren Sherrill and Sydney Magee had my shiny and tacked up steed ready for the daily routines of trot sets and lessons I partcipated in!  There was never a moment that I worried if both Tevo and I would be on time for my daughter's schedule of the day ahead.  Thank you ladies!
Most of all my reward was in Laine's beautiful smile and enthusiastic cheering when I came through the finish flags from a double clear xc.  I know what she feels like when she tells me she wants to make me Proud.  




She did that 30 years ago............and continues to on a daily basis.  Thank You Laine Evion Ashker for making my Dreams Come True......




No comments:

Post a Comment