Thursday, February 12, 2015

WOW! Time sure flies since my last post here in November '14!

I am en route back to sunny CA after an amazing fun filled week joining Laine in Ocala, FL!
I arrived to cheer our string of horses on at Ocala Horse Trials at the Florida Horse Park, then a dressage lesson working on Prix St. George changes with Laine up in the irons on Diego!  I was able to be part of the Birthday celebrations at Busch Gardens in Tampa and an incredible dinner that night toasting daughter Laine turning 31!  I also got to watch and set up fences for Buck as Laine participated in his jumping lessons on both Spartan & Comet!  It was all such a wonderful time being her sidekick as always and I am ancious for my return to cheer her on at the Ocala 1* the first week of April!!!!!  
Below are some pictures of the past week extravaganza!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment