Tuesday, April 7, 2015

We drew the #14 at ROLEX!!!!!!!!!I

I can't wait to fly into Lexington KY April 21st to see my daughter Laine Ashker on her famous floaty Anthony Patch and be a part of the electricity there at Kentucky Horse Park!  That Wednesday at jogs will bring out the fashion couture of all the riders from near and far......Laine will certainly be one of the competitors to bring out the best for the next 3 days!!!!!  From the jog lane to dressage court......galloping the lanes on xc and then a return trip in the famous stadium to finalize this one and only 4* event in our country, I will be filled with Pride to witness my daughters passionate efforts as she performs each phase with skill and fortitude.  Here's to Laine and the remaining 80+ riders......may all of you have the rides of your personal best and safely finish through the red and white flags!

No comments:

Post a Comment