Sunday, October 17, 2010

With this Sunday's rain and chilly weather

it is only fitting to add a little holiday Halloween cheer on my friendly blog!  Yes it was the annual Pumpkin Carving Contest so I hustled pm feeds for all 8 steeds and made my journey to Grandma's house for the spooky event!  Ofcourse the pumpkin my sister in law and I created was typical.  Black Bart driven by Scarey Skeleton in the Forbidden woods!  So much fun working with Play-dough for us old gals!!!!  




Halloween will be special this year.....Laine and I will be in flight over the Atlantic heading for Pau!   Accompanying me will be my fearless tiny Delilah to ward off the Goblins and Ghouls I might encounter there!!!!  I will be updating Laine's progress throughout the event so check back daily to see how Crow's Ear Farm and our amazing duo of Anthony Patch and Laine are represented!  It really is a fabulous way to end this incredible year of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment